Funding Your Ideas (FYI) Teacher Grants
Application Period: January 2 – October 31
Jovia's Funding Your Ideas (FYI) Teacher Grant program provides up to $500 to eligible teachers and educators. This grant program brings ideas to life in the classroom.
The submission period for applications ends October 31st.
- Complete an online application
- Submit an anonymous written proposal
- Review the detailed proposal guidelines prior to submitting your application
- Open to teachers instructing from pre-K through 12th grade in Nassau or Suffolk County (includes private, public, or parochial schools)
- Teacher applicants must be a member of Jovia Financial Credit Union to be an eligible candidate. (An account can be opened with a simple $5 deposit. Open your account online, in a branch, or by calling 1-855-JOVIA4U.)
Deadline: October 31
Winner's will be announced 6-8 weeks following the application deadline.
For questions regarding this program, please email [email protected]