What is PopMoney?
PopMoney is a free and easy payment service that eliminates the hassles of checks and cash. You can use your current account with us to digitally send money to virtually anyone! This service is available through Online Banking. PopMoney is a secure service and the recipient will only see your first name, last name, and the message you wrote for the payment. If you sent the payment to your contact's email address, your recipient will also see your email address. Similarly, you will not be able to see your recipient's bank account information.
Send money to anyone using his/her email address, mobile number or bank account information!. The receiver will get an email or text message telling them someone sent them money. To start using PopMoney:
- Sign in to Online Banking
- Navigate to Move Money
- Select External Transfer
- Select Pay Other People (PopMoney) and follow the prompts
Using PopMoney is easy! You can send money to someone using his/her:
- Email Address
- Your contact will receive an email with instructions on how to direct the payment into his or her bank account.
- Mobile Number
- A text message will be sent to the recipient on your behalf with instructions on how to direct the payment into his or her bank account. If the recipient does not respond to the payment notification after 3 days, a reminder text message will be sent reminding them to act on the payment notification. Standard message and data rates may apply.
- Bank Account Information (Account & Routing #)
- The money will be directly deposited into the recipient's bank account. You will also have the option to send the recipient an email confirming the transfer.