Are there any special requirements for condominiums?

Yes. The selling agent or condo association will be required to complete a “Condominium and Planned Unit Development Owners Association Certification” form. Your loan officer and processor can walk you through the document and process.

Please note that often a condo association will charge you a fee for providing this information.

Back to Knowledge Base