What do I do if I want to dispute an unauthorized withdrawal, debit or credit card transaction on my account?

We take our member's security very seriously. If you feel there was an unauthorized transaction on your account, we are committed to investigating your claim.

For Debit or Credit Card (DBT/POS) Transactions:

  • Many times disputes can be resolved quickly by contacting the merchant directly. If you are unable to resolve the dispute with the merchant, you can file your dispute with us. Please complete the Visa Dispute Form and submit it electronically. Any additional information such as receipts that may assist in resolving the dispute, should be indicated on the form. Disputes can take up to 60 days to resolve.

For Unauthorized Withdrawals (ACH) Transactions:

  • If you are on an account with another individual, consult with them first to verify that he/she did not authorize the withdrawal. If the withdrawal was not authorized by any of the account owners, please complete a Written Statement of Unauthorized Debit.

Back to Knowledge Base