Reporting a card lost, or stolen depends on if it's a credit or debit card.
For Debit Cards:
- Debit Cards: Visit one of our branches to cancel the lost/stolen card and have a new debit card issued to you instantly. You can also contact us to cancel the lost/stolen card and have a new one mailed to you within 4-5 days. After regular business hours, call (866) 820-8793 for assistance.
For Credit Cards:
- Call (800) 449-7728 - Your new card will be mailed to you within 4-5 days.
The security of your accounts is very important to us and we consistently monitor activity on your card(s) to prevent fraud. Whenever you are traveling outside of the state where you live, let us know, so we can ensure that there is no interruption in the usage of your debit or credit card.
Simply sign in to online banking and complete our Travel Notification Form:
- Select the 'Additional Services' menu near the top of the page
- Click on 'Travel Notification'
- Follow the easy prompts
Yes, we do! Notary services are available at all branch locations and are free of charge for our members.
- Enroll or Sign in to Online Banking
- On the navigation bar, click on the 'Online Statements and Tax Docs' tab
- You will be presented with a brief disclosure. Once you accept the terms, you will have access to your current and previous month's statements. Up to 24 months of account statements will be available to you.
You can contact our management team and notify them of your issue by clicking here.
You can contact our Chairman of the Board, George P. Plevretes by clicking here.
Card lost or stolen? Something else to report? Call us!
Report Debit Card Fraud
Report Credit Card Fraud