We are working with our members to assist during this time. Please fill out our financial assistance form and we can help discuss the right solution for you.
If your Visa® Debit Card was stolen, or you just misplaced it and need a new one, you can:
- Visit a Branch to cancel the lost or stolen card and have a new debit card issued to you instantly.
- Call us at (516) 561-0030 to cancel the lost or stolen card. Once your card has been reported as lost or stolen and canceled, a new card will be mailed to you within 4-5 days. If you are reporting a card as lost or stolen after regular business hours, please call (866) 820-8793.
In the event of fraud, we also ask that you complete our Visa® Fraud Form.
If this is your first time using this service, you will need to first sign up for Online & Mobile Banking access. You will receive further information via email once your enrollment has been processed. If you are already enrolled in Online & Mobile Banking, you can sign in to access your accounts either using our website, or mobile app.
The process for reporting fraud is dependent on the type of transaction within your account. Please refer to the following to determine which report is required for you to complete.
Credit Cards: If you are reporting fraudulent transactions involving your credit card, please call us at (800) 449-7728.
Debit Cards: If you are reporting fraudulent transactions involving your debit card, please complete the Visa® Fraud Form.
Check Fraud: If you are reporting a transaction involving a fraudulent check, please complete the Fraudulent Check Form.
ACH (Electronic Payment) Fraud: If you are reporting a transaction that was taken from your account electronically, please use the Unauthorized Withdrawal Form.
We take our member's security very seriously. If you feel there was an unauthorized transaction on your account, we are committed to investigating your claim.
- Debit or Credit Card (DBT/POS) transaction
- Many times disputes can be resolved quickly by contacting the merchant directly. If you are unable to resolve the dispute with the merchant, you can file your dispute with us. Please complete the Visa® Charge Dispute Form and submit it electronically. Any additional information such as receipts that may assist in resolving the dispute, should be indicated on the form. Disputes can take up to 60 days to resolve.
- Unauthorized Withdrawal (ACH/non-debit or credit)
- If you are on an account with another individual, consult with them first to verify that he/she did not authorize the withdrawal. If the withdrawal was not authorized by any of the account owners, please complete an Unauthorized Withdrawal Form.
- Was the fraudulent transaction a check? This would be a check that was stolen and signed by someone else other than the signors on the account. In this case, a police report is required along with a Fraudulent Check Form. Documents should be forwarded to the Sharedraft Administrator in Deposit Operations for further processing.
- Documents must be received with 60 days of the item being presented to the account to receive provisional credit.
- When will I receive provisional credit? Upon receiving the proper documents by 10:30 am, the account will be credited by the end of that business day.
- Sign in to Online Banking
- Select Online Statements and Tax Docs from the menu
- You will be presented with a brief disclosure. Once you accept the terms and conditions, you will have access to your current and previous months statements. Up to 24 months of account statements will be available to you.
You can submit any issues, concerns, or suggestions regarding the credit union to our management team by clicking the link below.